Snetterton 300 - 20/02/17

andsoutham

Anyone fancy joining me? i won't be booking this until after Christmas but going to submit my annual leave now before anyone else at work can nab it :)

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2017/feb/20-sn.aspx

Snetterton is a great circuit with a mix of tight corners and long straights.

I'll be booking the Thetford Premier Inn for the sunday (and possibly monday) night as i have stayed there before :)

Maybe see some of you there!

UPDATE

Right this thread got a bit off topic so just to summarise, myself and about 5(?) Others from brisky are booked Into this now so it's shaping up to be a good day. I've booked thetford premier Inn for the Sunday night and will be driving home on Monday evening, if the car is still working haha

Edited by andsoutham
  • Like 2

Ah man I really want to do this. Never been snetterton and want to be amongst you track addicts.

However I've booked on at Oulton on 24th with javelin with a group off Facebook -sprint and trackdays.

I doubt will be able to do both in same week tho...will keep an eye on this tho.

• Like 1