Wheels

NZ100

Not much going on at the moment on the Roomster site, so just thought i'd put this on.

Orange wheels,borrowed for three days, i think they look ace, but the wife said, i'm not driving with those fitted, thats one way of saving diesel.

post-51841-0-57253300-1480934415_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I realize that I am off-topic but, having to replace my tyres and 195/55R15 are hilariously expensive what if I put 195/60R15 on? Keep in mind that 205/45R16 is not an option because I have to buy 16" wheels and 205/45/R16 is also ridiculously expensive. 

I am looking to know about security / safety aspects than speedometer erratic measurements.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jonny,

I kerbed a couple of my wheels and was thinking of finding some where to sort them out.

I went to Fowkes at Ibstock and he quoted £80 per wheel plus vat and I think I might be able to get some used alloys from ebay for less.

Would you recommend this place or give me some advice please.

Best wishes,

John

If you want a really good job done, try Wheels UK in Coventry. Just mention my name (Clive) the owner knows me well, you wont get anything off though. :D

Or you could buy my "SPECIAL GREEN WHEELS" on the for sale site. ;)   Look at the Pics above.

Edited by NZ100
abc

• 5 months later...

thanks for the reply @NZ100 - as you can probably tell, I'm very new to the Roomster game.

I'm in the market for some lowering and wheels for a 2012 Roomster I have just taken on as a daily, and keen to understand what my limits are with width and drop. Any advice you can pass on?

I don't necessarily want bigger rims, wider would be good, and hopefully some retro looking steels.

I'm also conscious of rolling circumference as I don't want to affect the odometer reading etc.