Would this fit AUQ?

Hi guys - looking at replacing lower breather hoses as a preventative measure and ran across this which replaces the whole pipe including the solid black elbow with the c clip and o ring under the inlet mani.

Sounds like a chuffing brilliant idea, but then lists a load engine codes that aren't auq and says it's for early cars. Would it fit?

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/034motorsport/034motorsport-breather-hose-kit-early-1-8t/

i would say no.

it isn't listed for an AUQ and also they look different.

i just replaced those pipes in one of my vrs' and were pretty cheap, i didnt go for silicon though, just regular replacements.

Don't suppose you know the part number for the standard elbow do you? Think i'm going that route then silicone from the elbow onwards.

Might go the OCC route but still not sure at this point.

06A103213AF 

06A103213BG

The one in your link it might fit but you will have to block the hole right about the middle which is not being used in our engine codes (AUQ, AUM)

Dont forget to buy a couple of jubilee clips