yeti what's a good price

cheshire_cat

selling?   as a starter, whatever you would be happy paying for the same car yourself, plus a bit.

buying?  as a starter, whatever you would be happy parting with, less a bit.

the 'value' of money depends on how much of it you have in comparison to how much of it you need

and of that, only you can be the judge

have you looked on (say) Autotrader for a marker?

hopefully, whichever way you are trading, you will be happy, with Christmas just around the corner.

As your profile shows you have an Octy at the moment, I assume that you are buying. My guess would be between £16 - £18K from a dealer, a bit less privately. Prices do vary around the country though. It still seems cars are cheaper the further north you go. I have been recently offered a trade-in price of £14K for my two year old Yeti which is lower mileage and only an Elegance 140BHP 4x4

I think all of the advice above is good, except one piece.........

Prices do not necessarily fall the further north you go - unless you still think that the north stops at the Mersey.

Prices seem to rise again above Manchester in the 120 or so miles further north still in England.

However, in my experience there are pockets of pricey and pockets of cheaper deals no matter which part of the U.K. You are in. You just have to be happy with the particular deal you make!

• Like 3