Octavia wish bone bushing trouble

Hi all ive seen the audi tt wishbone bushes on here i just wanted to know will they fit my 1.9tdi as ive put countless amount of my local motor factors bushings through it they are rubbish i really liked the look of the tt bushes as there seems to be more rubber around them i no i could buy super pro etc but i dont want the comfort to be compromised i tbought id ask to see if the tt ones will fit have they the same inner bolt hole and outter diameter thanks

Yes the TT/S3/R32 bushes will fit straight into your wishbones. It's a mod that I've done on every mk3 and mk4 platform car that I've owned over the past few years (Corrado, Leon, mk4 Golf, A3 and three Octy's) and makes a big difference to the feel of the steering - less vague and a crisper turn-in. Assuming the rest of the suspension is in good shape anyway!

• Like 1

Thanks for that purpletom yea they seem to be a beter looking design of a bush yes the car recently got a new set of shocks,droplink arms and balljoints just wanted to replace the bushes now as they look well run thats great thanks for the info i thought i might have to drill the bolt hole for the cradle incase the bushing had a bigger bolt hole but thats great now i dont have to thanks again

Edited by octaviatdi02