Which alloys

fpa

Any suggestions for which alloys to go with a Candy white spaceback?

I wanted but can't have the 17" Savoy and I am now between these:

16 Rock (black)

16 Antia (black/grey)

15 Matone (black)

Thanks for any help!

Dark wheels can look very small against the white colour body (or other pale colour paints - see the Toledo i-tech below with standard 16 inch anthracite/titanium alloys)

toledo%20itech_zps5gh5jbtj.jpg

Have you not considered a silver colour alloy?

Toledo%20RHS_zpsmwzahiju.jpg

Edited by camelspyyder

A very important point I forgot.

Skoda and SEAT often photoshop their brochure and website images to make the wheels bigger and the arch gaps smaller.  Don't assume your car will look like the official picture!

The Toledo publicity shots looked like it was on 18's or 19's with a 50mm drop. When delivered it had more of a 4x4 look. 

Edited by camelspyyder

Dark wheels can look very small against the white colour body (or other pale colour paints - see the Toledo i-tech below with standard 16 inch anthracite/titanium alloys)

Have you not considered a silver colour alloy?

That's a good point I hadn't considered and it made me think I should perhaps go for the silver 16" Rock. 

I've got 17" Camelot's in silver on a black car. I had the 16" in silver that come with the elegance model. I would also say that dark wheels look a size smaller! I think my car is also 30mm lower as I have to slow down for speed bumps an awful lot...

Edited by JonBRapid