Help Please. The interior light on my CitiGo is not working. The PID and lights on charm correctly operate with the door switches. Tried the interor light switch in all positions nothing. The next day it started working perfectly, so I took cover off to check bulb fitted correctly and gave it some taps to check the filement and it remained working perfectly. Went out in the dark tonight and its not working again. The cars just over 3 years old so is out of warrenty.

Help Please. The interior light on my CitiGo is not working. The PID and lights on charm correctly operate with the door switches. Tried the interor light switch in all positions nothing. The next day it started working perfectly, so I took cover off to check bulb fitted correctly and gave it some taps to check the filement and it remained working perfectly. Went out in the dark tonight and its not working again. The cars just over 3 years old so is out of warrenty.

I'm fairly local if you would like me to take a look at all? I'm not too in the know with electrics, but have a friend who is qualified

• 1 month later...

When this happened on my Superb it turned out to be water ingress. The rear carpet was soaked and the wiring was underneath loose across the floor. The connections corroded. Simple fix. Dry out and unblock scuttle drains.