Kodiaq Colour Options

BoxerBoy

• 3 weeks later...

I choose Lava Blue :)

The first one is w/o flash.  :D

From my experience, the paint balls dealers use actually look nothing like the colours when on the car.

Offski does your Seat have a green tint to it? (difficult to tell on that overcast photo) as Quartz Grey certainly has when under sunlight.

Sorry my bad,

i have seen the Kodiaq's in the flesh now and the Greys & Blues are different  from both those on the SEAT's

I should get pictures of the Skoda Kodiaq's  next week hopefully.

post-86161-0-04592300-1483885706_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-94247100-1483885729_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-18854400-1483885748_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-02769400-1483885765_thumb.jpg

I think the quarts grey looks great in the showrooms, but in natural light it often looks green and very different than under artificial lights. I have ordered a Kodiaq, but having a hard time finding a good colour. I wish the Kodiaq came in race blue and black pack.

In Slovenia, this is the Style model with Sirius wheels. I've really liked the quality inside. It was with dsg, sport steering wheel, dark alcantara (very nice) and many extra options. I was not allowed to drive it and it was at the dealers location for an hour only just to be registered for journalists.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Montozuma said:

Guys Petrol blue is totally different

If you insist... why then do they both use the same paint code? 

Edited by Gizmo68

Nope, in CZ for example you can get an extra 61 special colour on a Superb that are not available here, the same colour (same paint code) can use different names in different markets Petrol / Lava Blue is just one example of this.

On the UK . CZ configurator you can see the paint code is the same... 0F0F

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 10.06.08.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 10.05.44.png

• Like 1