Kodiaq trailer Tow / Assist Videos.

Rooted

If you are in a position to try it then why not, you are there to use the brakes and not trust to it.

Many even experienced in towing find difficulty in reversing a short trailer, or even longer ones.

Clever as I'm sure it is, if you've never towed before I'd advise spending the money on a trailer course and learn how to tow and reverse properly  (I think this may be the law now anyway).  I note  from the configurator (and apologies if I have read it incorrectly) that the package is not available on the Kodiaq versions that have a half adequate towing capacity (SE, SE Nav) but only those that tow 2000kg! Bizarre !

Global World Sales.

If only available with the lower towing capacity (weight) that was maybe Skoda thinking that people towing heavier weights know how to tow, have the required licence or went for training.

Skoda 'Simply Clever', & thinking Lifestyle towing and a trailer of logs, Track Car / Jets Skis more likely than Tin Mobile Homes.

Edited by Offski

Do you think in a tug of war the 170ps top trumps the 190ps?

The shame seems to be the 'Weights' that Skoda have given for the different models.

With the New Yeti when it comes out we will find out what they get in comparison to nearly identical VW, Audi or SEAT Platforms & Driver trains.

How bizarre skoda would spend time and money for something so pointless (or at least with such a limited market for), rather than useful things that everyone would want such as built in dashcams, charging socket next to the mobile phone holders, and side windows that actually clear themselves when wound down. Ok so the last 2 could be ok on the kodiaq, I've only got my octavia to refer to.