Why Kodiaq is the best?

romanv

Hi guys!

On Slovenian forums we are fighting why Kodiaq is great or not great. And those ******** are making me very angry.

I've never owned Skoda before but I did drive different brands (Renault, Citroen, Fiat). I believe that Kodiaq will be my next car.

I want to replace my Grand Scenic and usually my next car must always be better than my previous one (larger, stronger, more hi-tech, spacier, more space for luggage, etc.).

I don't care about the look and badge (I want to sleep piecefully w/o having an alarm) but I want family-functionality and more gadgets/hi-tech functions.

Why are you choosing Kodiaq instead of Sorento, Santa Fe, CRV, X-Trail, RAV4,....?

In Slovenia, Santa Fe and Sorento are more expensive, too (20% more). RAV4, CRV and X-Trail are cheaper or almost equal price but with less hi-tech options and only with 150 HP diesel + CVT. I really need space, more power and normal automatic.

I doubt the interior quality for hyundai and kia...you know who fights the most and who is the hater: those ones who would like to own it, but cannot:) in Serbia, prices are the same, you have to give 35-40 000 euros for a full equiped kodiaq, santa fe or sorento. But, kodiaq has the most space in boot and cabin. Also, VW group navigation is among mercedeces, the best on the market

Maybe an idea to wait for the vehicles to be on sale and driven by people that are not Journalist and Motoring Journalists before fighting the corner on behalf of the Kodiaq.

If it is as good as some say then there will be enough wanting them and limited supplies.

Only time tells if they are built from the first production without snagging faults and if there are any how quickly Skoda CZ address them 

and fix.

• 2 weeks later...