Hey guys. I've been looking into making a fast Felicia just for fun and we have a 2.0 8v ADY motor laying around from a VW Sharan, my question is does it fit the same as all other oldschool VW motors? Basically if I understand correctly these motors bolt straight up, then you need the diesel gearbox adaptor plate and make the wiring work? Thanks for any suggestions.

It's not a diesel engine, its a 116hp gasoline engine that also comes in the Golf 3 GTI I believe. That's why I am asking if it fits because it is in these cars which have the typical swaps. I'm guessing since the AEE 1.6 from the Golf and Polo fits and the ADY 2.0 is in the same cars it might fit, just asking if anyone can confirm before I go find a Felicia.

Edited by chargerbandit