Kodiaq 2.0 TSI 0-60 in 7.8s !

FoxTC

Could be, might be, might even be quicker with a warm dry surface and good traction and not 5 adults and luggage and a full tank of fuel!

How slow do they say a fully loaded 1.4TSI does 0-62 mph.,  or even a lightly loaded one with a tail wind?

What is the source of this info?

The Skoda UK configurator shows:

2.0 TSI 0-62 in 7.82s

At the end view configuration summary to see all the details, look in the performance section. I'm just a little worried their configurator might be wrong as it's quite a performance jump compared to ALL the other engines in the range including the 2.0 TDI 190 which is only 8.6s

I'm at the dealer tomorrow morning placing my order!

Edited by FoxTC

Hardly surprising as it looks like a Superb on stilts, the 220 TSI hits 0-62 in Octy VRS times. Depending on the circumstances, the 4x4 might help it match the times and more relevantly, its height allow a better view and safer overtaking.

As usual all very unusual Weights, BHP / PS / Drivetrains and 0-62 mph' / 0-100km 

When compared to other VW Group Brands with say 150ps 2.0 TDI and lots heavier.  The Skoda figures seem low.  

But then that is the VW Group way over the years.