Need Advice

Skellyweg

Hi all.

Im looking for advice on what i should prepare for an interview with Skoda in Ireland. Im a young car enthusiast trying to become an apprentice car technician, and i was hoping someone from Ireland might have gone through the same process as im trying to go through.. 

I have no idea what to read up on or what to research and I'm looking for anything that would be helpful to me.

I'm also new to this site/forums but i think this is the appropriate thread to post on.

Thanks 

HI there :)

Cant say i have any direct help to offer, but good luck!

I would imagine the panel would be wanting to see your enthusiasm to learn and pick up on your ability to learn and and be taught, much like any apprenticeship.

Reasearch the brand, the vehicles, the company background. Some detail on the Irish market as in what people expect and want from a service/ a vehicle..

• Like 2