Alcantara and kids

romanv

I had alcantara in my last Superb but had them coated with Gtechniq I1 so 123k miles later they still looked like new.

They were black though. I wouldn't pick beige if it were me.

I love the look of the beige interior but head says for me (two kids under 5) it had to be black.

I'd probably go for it if I was going for the Edition as its leather. I have cream leather in my other car and it makes such a difference to the interior.

Does any one know if the Alcantara has leather edges to the seats its hard to tell from the photos on the configuration on the Skoda site?

Actually if you put kids chair on the last row, alcantara is hidden. The middle seat is completely in leather. And back-side of front seats are in leather, too. Beige makes the car bigger from inside (like Tardis ;) ) and it is not depressed being inside.

I love the look of the beige interior but head says for me (two kids under 5) it had to be black.

I'd probably go for it if I was going for the Edition as its leather. I have cream leather in my other car and it makes such a difference to the interior.

Does any one know if the Alcantara has leather edges to the seats its hard to tell from the photos on the configuration on the Skoda site?

Yes it does have leather on the outer parts. Alcantara is only on the inside.