Felicia dipped beam dasboard light refuses to work.

I have a little problem with my Felicia dashboard lights. When I press the button for dipped/ driver lights, the headlamps work but the dashboard light doesn't operate. Also, the one above it between the left / right indicator lights doesn't work either. I swapped over good bulbs and they still don't work - although dipped did so for a little while but now itwon't come on. I ordered a pack of 10 bulbs on ebsy before it came on momentarily.

Any ideas what it might be? I'm not an electrician and am somewhat bemused as to how any work as they all seem to just screw into a rigid piece of board that is the rear dash panel.

Bit annoyed becsuse I had the whole dash out to fix a supposedly simple problem and the two top bulbs still don't light up.

Thank you, all.

Have a look at the photo below then review your post for mistakes. Reading FELICIA Owner's Manual might help.

LPUjUav.jpg

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 1