Size of hole for spare wheel in the boot with false boot floor and 16-17 inch wheels

I need information from someone who has fabia mk3 combi with false boot floor, and at least 16 inch wheels or 17.  What is the size of spare wheel hole? My friend is going to buy fabia combi with false floor and 16 wheels. But, he wants to add LPG tank instead of spare wheel (this is the place where you must put toroidal tank if you want to keep the waranty, so no cylindar type in the boot). Did you get your fabia with same size spare wheel as the other wheels, or smaller spare wheel, or reparation kit? Dealers here dont have a clue what happpends with the size of that hole, the tank of 47 litres must go there. That was the case on fabia mk2. I suppose that the hole is smaller if you get smaller wheel or reparation kit, instead of full size spare wheel. If you have some pictures, it would be nice:) thanks:)

Edited by djordje48

The space in the spare wheel well be the same regardless of the size of wheel fitted to the car.  Skoda are not going to change the pressed steel boot floor just because the car has different sized wheels fitted.

• Like 1

Surely your friend is not going to purchase a vehicle that they intend fitting a lpg system to before checking out and taking measurements theirself.

Edited by Offski

Thanks for answers. This info is crucial because 1.0 MPI engine is only bought because of LPG and driving in town. He makes 40 000 km in town driving per year and LPG is a big payoff. Here is how it looks in my boot:

20170118_143658.jpg