Skoda Fresh Retrofit

lowrider73

I bought a Skoda Fresh PID to retrofit into my Skoda CitiGo Sport. The connectors on the top of the dashboard were there under a blanking panel but when I installed the unit it doesn't pick up the data from the engine like temperature and rev counter or mileage etc. Does this mean that the wiring harness for the Fresh isn't fitted unless you order the PID as a factory option?

The PID does this sometimes. You may find that the sound is not working either. Make sure the PID battery is fully charged. Then do a reset by pressing a finger on the screen whilst turning the unit on. Go through the marking of the corners when it starts. Then check whether you now have mileage Info and sound.

The PID does this sometimes. You may find that the sound is not working either. Make sure the PID battery is fully charged. Then do a reset by pressing a finger on the screen whilst turning the unit on. Go through the marking of the corners when it starts. Then check whether you now have mileage Info and sound.

I loved my Citigo, but I don't miss going through that rigmarole every few weeks, sometimes days... :)