You certainly put the competition in a 'Knott'

LordRaiden84

Just wanted to say how impressed I am being a first time customer with yourselves. A very friendly and professional chap named Ian dealt with me from initial quote right through to setting up my new car policy.

Ok, granted you do need to provide a fair bit of info and it's the first time I can recall ever having to input details into the DVLA website to generate a 'driver code' and scanning numerous things ect but hey ho.

With all mods declared, a named driver and my protected NCB you beat the neighbours by nearly £60. I'm not one for calling other companies and although they did try and were very aware of my custom of 2 years, I was swayed to jump ship. Couldn't say no really.

So as long as my renewal stays competitive next year and I don't get the old 'I'm sorry Mr so & so but insurance premiums have seen a rise this year due to an increase in claims bla bla' I will stay.

In the meantime, a one very smiley Octavia VRS driver. Look after us and we will be loyal in return. Nuff said.

• Like 2