Returning.....

..... To Skoda...

I previously had a MK3 Superb SE Business Estate for 5 months as a company car just after the car was launched. Absolutely loved it, but when redundancy came the car went back as I already had a vehicle to use (Nissan Qashqai Tekna on a 64 plate). 

Not really had much luck with the QQ in the past 9 months and it's not living up to the car it proclaims IMHO and I don't think I'm alone judging by the comments on the QQ forum. Plus with starting a new job (self employed Mortgage and Protection Broker) I need something reliable, comfortable and capable of mileage so I'm going back to Skoda.

I've just put a deposit down and agreed a deal on a Skoda Superb Estate L&K 150bhp diesel with manual transmission and panoramic roof. 6 months old and under 7k on the clock in Quartz Grey. Not my first choice of colour but that, for me, always seems to be the compromise when buying the cars. I wanted the pano roof because I got used to it in the QQ and out in the summer evenings/nights it always keeps passengers amused. 

Off to collect the car tomorrow from Newcastle. Yes, it's a bit of a road trip from the Essex Riviera but I've got the time this weekend (and not in future weekends) and the deal was reasonable. Plus cars down this way are always so much more expensive.

Pictures at some point over the weekend

John

• Like 3

Welcome back, wouldnt have one without the panoramic roof now. 

I would but it would need to be an exceptional deal not to have it. Previously I found the car huge inside so can only imagine it feels even bigger!

I was just so unsure about the DSG or manual selection and I'm on limited time to find one as I want to move the Qashqai on plus a new job will mean a focus elsewhere. So I stuck with what I knew - manual

after Nissan or most of their japanies friends you will be happy,

but please check also Audi A6, the price currently is almost same because last months of production

after two Audis and one Hyundai i'm definitely not happy with Škoda Superb(40k e)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/410523-rattles-vibrations-mediocre-handling-questionable-paintwork-and-other-general-negativity/?p=4707765