Mr muscle

How long is this working for others. I've done this twice now and looks like it needs doing again as I've gone into safe mode today. Could there be another issue as once I turn the car off on on it clears and boosts fine.

I'm having to do the mr muscle every 5-6 weeks. Once done the cars great. How can there be so much crud getting in the turbo. All the hoses are good. I'm wondering if the actuator bar is corroded and gets deposits on it causing it to stick

When I tested a Golf MkIV 115 TDI many many years ago the vanes were stuck on the turbo causing limp mode.  The dealer told me he would take the turbo out, leave to soak in petrol overnight then refit.  If that didn't fix the problem then he'd fit a new turbo.

Well, that certainly worked, in the 2 years I had it there wasn't one more instance of the vanes getting stuck!

Mr Muscle is only a temporary solution, it sounds like you need more drastic cleaning.