Amunsden SatNav update

DrPeter

Hi

I bought a new Rapid in June 2015.  The display model didn't have a satnav so the dealer had one fitted for me before I took the car - an Amunsden (with 3 buttons on either side of the screen).  How do I update the satnav SD card?  Putting the VIN number into the update screen on a Skoda website is not helpful as the car was not built with a satnav installed.  A guide as what to do would be appreciated.  Many thanks.,  Peter 

If it has 3 buttons either side and 3 buttons across the bottom (one in the middle, one on the left, and a sunken one on the right) then it's an Amundsen + unit. You need to buy a new SD card which can only be used once on your unit then it's no further use. Cost from the dealers about £170 or so.