Arghhhhh, go away frost!

XLBaconDoubleCheese

You know when you take something for granted and you dont appreciate it, I've done that with non freezing weather. All the days I sat here and thought about taking the bike out but couldn't be bothered, now I cant take it out because it's too bloody cold and I miss it! :angry:

Very annoying, once the weather warms up slightly I'm going to get her out for a wash and I'm planning my first ride already. :D 

• Like 1

I know the feeling mate :(. 

In summer i was taking the car instead of the aprilia because it was easier not to fill up with fuel. Now id do anything for a ride on the bike. Proper need to get out on the bike, i've got withdrawal symptoms. 

Esp having bought a new bike just before winter and now not being able to ride it :D. Urgh. 

• Like 1

Dunno what the problem is, myself... Only reasons I'm taking the car is because I have some non-biker passengers, and because it's new to me and I need to break the awful auto-transmission habits that the WifeWaggon has left me with.... oh, and because she hides my bike keys when ice is forecast!!

Have not been out for just over two 1/2 months. I usually go out in the winter as long as there is no salt on the roads but family illness and the funeral have dictated the riding.:emoticon-0101-sadsmile:

To be honest I've been smashing out the overtime so the only days off I've had have been the weekends with the mrs. If I were to go for a quick blast then I'd go early before she makes plans but it's too icy at the moment, plus the salt will ruin the bike. I'm on holiday soon, as soon as we get a day above 5 degrees I'm going out on something. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I went out at the weekend and really enjoyed it, despite it being cold and the roads were ****ty.

Now I have a very dirty bike. Off tomorrow so will probably give it a wash.

Well I got out on two wheels today, couldn't find my winter gloves anywhere so had to make do with my summer ones :( Only took the scooter since I dont want to tax the CB will we get proper weather but still had a laugh. Went to Solihull to pick something up, a large chunk was on the motorway but still enjoyed it. I still love the surprise that it gives people when I overtake them on it :D Cost me very little in fuel too, although it too is filthy now, along with the cars and the CB that wasnt washed before going away. 

• Like 1