Geniune BBS CH002 18" wheels 5x100 18x8.5 et30 with good tyres

Hello 
I have for sale a set of genuine BBS CH002 which i brought from demon tweeks last year for £1089 inc delivery
I had them on my mk1 skoda octavia vrs for 9 months and took them off for the winter.   
Wheels do not have any kerb marks on them or any marks on the faces. Pretty much as new 
they come with all the bbs spigot rings, valves and wheel bolts sets so they are good to fit any 5x100 vag group car (golf 4 fabia etc)  They have a 70mm centre bore which the spigots convert to VAG fitment. 
They also come with a pair of 5mm spacers. 
Tyres are all pirelli rosso's 225/40/18 the fronts are 3.5-3.8mm tread each and the rears are 5mm each so very usable.

There is a tiny mark on the back of one of the fronts where the wheel touched a coilover. This has no effect on anything. other than taking some paint off. There is no way you would tell when there on the car. 

Would prefer collection but can deliver if a price can be agreed
I am based in Milton Keynes 

I have these listed on eBay for £650

Im after £600 as I'm expecting a new car very soon

Many thanks 

IMG_4856.JPG

821160DA-08B0-4019-9180-1D04C8E504C6_zpse8qvsw9n.jpg

• Like 1