Current build times

Sorry if this info is elsewhere but does anyone have a good idea of what the current time from order to delivery seems to be?

When I bought my current Superb estate (in 2011) it was about 8 months.

I am looking at a diesel (150) 4WD estate, L&K trim level with metallic paint and the crew protect/side airbags as options.

Cheers

D

As others have said it varies wildly depending on the spec ordered and what's going on in the VW supply chain. 

I ordered an L&K 190 DSG 4x4 in September and picked it up last week. Took about 16 weeks from order to arriving at the dealers, although that included Christmas. 

I ordered my Sportline with 9 Factory options mid August & collected 3rd October, so 6 weeks, but does depend as others have pointed out.

I was looking at a fairly "off the peg" L&K, maybe with the side airbags & crew protection.

It looks like maybe 3-4 months would be a reasonable guess.

• Like 1

Ordered on 6th dec 2016... car is at the dealer since 28th of January 2017 so very fast, but Romania is closer to Czech Republic and no water between :)

Edited by Corbu33
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine on 5th November. It's magnetic brown SEL estate with 12 options including panoramic roof. It arrived at the dealer on 1st February so a pretty good lead time, especially considering Christmas. 

• Like 1