best VW group tuners in Europe

What are your experiences? Best tuners in Europe and UK? Tuner which modifies OEM map on the spot, no already prepared mass produced maps; DSG tuning; warranty for tuning and keeping the factory warranty. I have heared for RSR motorsport in Slovenia and Allcartuning in Austria (they even do tractors:)

Where do you see that the change to the 'Factory Approved Engine Management' is covered by the VW Group Warranty ?, 

i can just see where 'You can purchase a warranty' from Allcartuning, or some underwriter.

Ford & BMW, Mercedes etc are rather different on Approved Tuners & Manufacturers Warranty staying valid.

EDIT,

sorry i misread and thought you meant they kept the Manufacturers Warranty Valid.

Probably who i would trust my vehicle with if getting tuning done  in Continental Europe. Too expensive in the UK.

http://abt-sportsline.de/en

Edited by Offski

I have received a mail from allcartuning, they say that their warranty is 3 years for their work (you leave a car for one day and they do the fine tuning), but they also say that when you mess with VW maps on new vehicles, you will loose VW waranty. The trick is you are detected by factory server the next time you visit the official dealer workshop. But, the rumors say that RSR motorsport from Slovenia has managed to overcome the factory protection:) A friend who introduced his car here on Briskoda (yeti 1.8 TSI 4x4 tuned to 220 HP) did tuning in RSR and he is very happy with the work done. It was 500 euros as I remeber and the guy gave him used tyres for dyno! The warranty was 12 months I think. I dont know who is capable to do the DSG tuning....In my country you will only receive already prepaired maps from Italy, so it sucks....the real thing is tuning on the spot and changing parametrs for optimal map only for your vehicle!

• 1 month later...

I have never seen "tuning" to be official part of VAG scheme ;-)

The best guy I know, ex-mastermind of Skoda R&D and most likely Skoda Motorsport, is Mr. Cimbu. Most likely the only knowledgeable tuner that won't destroy your car.  His remaps are beauty and he helps you if you have balls to ask a master ;-)

He used to race rally I think and most likely serves tuners

There might be more of course but I didn't meet them so far and as is written in horror stories about most popular chiptuners he is also most likely the only one in Europe if not in world...well except racing engine engineers but that's another league ;-)

Edited by Gizmo68
links removed, see recent warning for reason

the only way how to avoid to be discovered is not to have different ECU maps ;-)

It is very simple to compare hex dump of ECU to original and it can be done by certified monkey from local garage - it is simple matter of checksum, which changes everytime you change something in original maps

Edited by Gizmo68
link removed, see recent warning for reason