Skoda Fabia Service / Workshop manual

I recently purchased my Fabia MK3 1.4 TDI (3-pot) and as with all my cars, I started looking for service manual for it, but having trouble finding anything for MK3. 

First I wanted to get Haynes, but there is no version covering MK3.

Then I resorted to looking online, and found that majority of sellers list theirs as for up to MK2. I managed to message some of the sellers to confirm if new chassis is there and if the engine version is covered. Some confirmed that engine is covered, but still pointed me to their auctions which clearly list that material is for Fabia MK2...

Also, £20-30 for a PDF copy of leaked Skoda official workshop manual, seem a bit over when you can buy hardcopy of Haynes within the price. Also, this is no investment for me. I like to tinker with stuff, but not a professional mechanic and will not make any money from this. 

It is not even that I do not want to pay, but I would like to be sure that I pay for something that suits my car. 

Does  anyone have any experience and can recommend anything? 

In case you do not want to discuss things in public, please message me directly. 

Best,

Maciek

Thanks Guys. Appreciate your answers. I may go the Erwin route. By the looks of it, you can put in your VIN there to narrow down available manuals maching exactly your variant of the car.  

Is there any limit as for how much you can access or download during 24hrs?

Anyone interested in co-funding and sharing 24hr subscription, to get manuals for their car as well? 

• 5 years later...

I have the Haynes 'on line' digital manual and to be quite honest, it is pretty useless. They have not dismantled a car and detailed throughly what one would like to know.

It is just a generic description and in my opinion, misleading in some of the details as some 'instructions' simply do not equate with my car.

At best, it is a guide and nothing more.

I was quite disappointed with it if you have not already guessed.

9 hours ago, brian245 said:

I have the Haynes 'on line' digital manual and to be quite honest, it is pretty useless. They have not dismantled a car and detailed throughly what one would like to know.

It is just a generic description and in my opinion, misleading in some of the details as some 'instructions' simply do not equate with my car.

At best, it is a guide and nothing more.

I was quite disappointed with it if you have not already guessed.

Yes, I bought the only Haynes manual in paper form when my wife bought her VW Polo 1.2TSI back in 2015 - or as soon as Haynes had launched one that sort of covered some aspects of that or earlier 6R version of Polo, it seemed to be better than nothing and I used it to get torques etc when working on a 2009 SEAT Ibiza, but the other day when looking through it before replacing the front TCA rear bushes, Haynes certainly seemed to have "lightened" their approach to repair manual writing!  Luckily I already have erWin for all our cars.

This is a 5 year old thread that 'Steven' has revived. I think the ones in his links you have to pay for. A few years ago someone on another forum posted manuals to my current car, so I searched the site and found them for the Mk3 Fabia.

https://cardiagn.com/skoda-fabia-mk3-2015-2019-2020-workshop-manuals-wiring-diagrams/

Originally you could download the pdfs to your computer/device but I don't think you can anymore. A forum member on here has posted a big (400 MB) file to download which I think is the same manual all in one.