Octavia: Useful part numbers for Octavia DIY servicing and mods

Anyone know the part number for the rear seat(Behind the driver seat) on the mk1 Octavia vRS. previous owner put two cigarette burns in it! :@

complete seat base right side - 1U0 885 032 CF

seat base cover only - right side - 1U0 885 406 BQ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

anyone know the part number for the ashtray lid, i've broken it and it looks like **** without it. The car is 2001 vrs, don't know if it matters for the trim on the lid, or they are all the same.

Also the lid for the front armrest...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to Skoda (good move) and hence late to this thread but can someone help please. The part number shown in different threads for Octi Mk 1 rear interior lights (1H0 947 291) is incorrect according to my local dealer. Can anyone update me please (given the choice I'd want black). Thanks

Apologies - I would like to remove this post but not sure how. Turns out dealer couldn't recognise number because it needs a suffix for the colour!

Edited by poakers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not even sure what this is called let alone the part number. Its the plate on the bottom of the exhaust under my vrs 2003. Any ideas?

https://picasaweb.google.com/101432564418747310796/Skoda#5648476137805746626

That part hanging is the cat heat shield. Item # 8 in this pic

VRSDownpipeCatDrawing.jpg

P/N 7M3253243.

Probably the bolt has snapped holding it to the bracket. They snap under heat exposure.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

I'm planning on changing the engine mounts and dogbone on my VRS(AUQ) shortly and was going to get the bolts done while I'm at it but I havn't been able to find the part numbers for the engine mount(streach) bolts, if someone has them handy it would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked up a new Oil Dipstick Guide today from Skoda for my 2003 Octavia Estate VRS (AUQ Engine): Does fit other engines but not sure which.

Part Number: 06A 103 663B - £3.79 Inc VAT

DipstickGuide06A103663B.jpg

Edited by nothills
  • Like 1

Nearside Roof Trim Set for 2003 Octavia Mk1 Estate: (Model with roof rails only)

Part Number: 1U9854 633F - £52.57 Inc VAT

You have to buy as a set, which includes front windscreen trim from front wing up to roof rail and the trim that goes along roof of the car to the back.

Edited by nothills

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone know the code/ prices for the bumper rubstrips on the mk1 vrs font and back?

Don't know the part numbers but I asked my local dealer a few weeks ago and I think it was about £27 for the front and something like £33 for the rear!! I didn't bother in the end! Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ATE FN3 type front brake calipers for 288mm and 312mm discs (1.8T and VRS Octavias):

1U0615123 (front left)

1U0615124 (front right)

To upgrade your 1.8T Octavia from a 288mm setup to a 312mm setup like the VRS's you can keep your existing calipers and pads but will need the following in addition:

8N0615301A (312mm vented brake disc) x2

1J0615125A (front caliper carrier with guide pins and seals) x2

1J0615312B (front left 312mm splashguard)

N90305302 (front right 312mm splashguard)

Hammerite smooth caliper paint is a good match for the VRS green.

Lower spec 1.9TDIs, SDIs and the smaller engined petrol Octavias came with FSIII calipers which have a different hub fitment to the ATE ones listed above. To upgrade to 312mm brakes on those cars you need to change the hubs, calipers and pads as well as the discs, carriers and splashguards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heyup,

Just spent an hour or so getting together all the part numbers etc. you would need for OEM service filters/fluid replacements, these numbers are for my MkI vRS - when referring to fluid's and quantities mentioned (i.e. 2x Brake Fluid) is with regard to the number of bottles needed to perform a full replacement :

- Engine Oil change (ZGB115QLB00511 5L Quantum Platinum)

- Oil filter (06A115561B)

- Sump Plug and washer (N90813201)

- Pollen filter (1J0819644A)

- 2 x Gearbox oil (G060726A2)

- Air filter (1J0129620)

- 4 x Spark plugs (OEM: 101000063AA/NGK PFR6Q) (Alternatively Bosch FR7KPP33+)

- 2 x Brake fluid (B000750M3 - 1Litre)

- Power steering fluid (G004000M2)

- 2 x G12++ Coolant (G012A8GM1 1.5litre)

- Fuel Filter (1J0201511A)

If anyone spots any inaccuracies, please let me know and i will edit.

Cheers!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm new to Skoda and i just got myself a 2005 Octavia vRS MK1

1> What is the part number of the fuse box on top of the battery?

2> Where can i order these parts from? is http://www.mister-auto.ie good?

I'm from India, you only get the parts at the dealership and they are at an approximate 300% markup.