Octavia: Useful part numbers for Octavia DIY servicing and mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have part numbers for the vrs rear brake calipers?

I want to make sure it tallies with this - http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Thanks

I used a company somewhere in the uk using exactly the same photo's as these (not this company tho) and when I recived my calipers after a week and a half after being promised one next day and other the following day as I needed them asap the badges had been ground off and painted over in a slightly different shade of green. I could be wrong but this screamed fake to me. I'll find out the companys name off my ebay and post it on here for you guys. On and it was for around the same price too.

Also does anyone have the part number for little fuse box type thing on top of the battery for a 2001vrs. The one thatwas put up for the 2005 one doesnt fit the 2001 aaccording to a couple of ebay listings.

Edited by knight_rider

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the part numbers/dimensions for the front anti roll bar bushes for a mk1 1u 2.0 occy.

I'm looking at getting Powerflex:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/bushes-bump-stops/powerflex-300-series-universal-anti-roll-bar-bushes

but there are several options on size and i cant take them out, measure and replace before buying new ones. (one car family).

Also i anyone has a decent "how to" guide that would be great.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I used a company somewhere in the uk using exactly the same photo's as these (not this company tho) and when I recived my calipers after a week and a half after being promised one next day and other the following day as I needed them asap the badges had been ground off and painted over in a slightly different shade of green. I could be wrong but this screamed fake to me. I'll find out the companys name off my ebay and post it on here for you guys.

I have these they are not fake and are the oem calipers. The company selling these ground off the oem marking as are not allowed to sell as genuine oem for some reason

Sent from my Samsung S3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

where can i find the part number of the Rear Right Power Window control module?

The one that controls the central locking and window?

Here are the numbers I got off the Part:

on Plastic: >PA6-GF40+TPE<

On Sticker:

104420-302

05 072 95

HW12 S0202 200704

22 1931

post-88444-0-19549300-1391596895_thumb.jpg

I've searched and searched all over the forum but can't find the numbers I need anywhere.

I'm replacing my exhaust manifold as soon as I get another so I need all the replacement parts and numbers. And a heads up on everything I should replace while I'm there please.

Would be very great full with any help,cheers.