- Apple iPhone 2G with firmware 1.1.2 SIM locked
- Apple iPhone 2G with firmware 1.1.4 unlocked
- Apple iPhone 3G
- Nokia 6230i
- Nokia 6233
- Nokia 6310i
- Nokia 6500 classic
- Sony Ericsson C902
- Sony Ericsson K750i
- Sony Ericsson K850i
- Sony Ericsson W810i
- Sony Ericsson W880i
- Samsung G600
- Samsung Tocco
- Blackberry Pearl
- Blackberry Curve 8310
- Sony Ericsson K810i
- Samsung U600
- Motorola L6
- HTC Trinity (Orange SPV M700)- Fully Compatible if a SAP is enabled and contacts on Sim.
- HTC MTeoR (Breeze)
- HTC Touch Cruise
- HTC Touch Diamond
- HTC TyTn II
- HTC S720
- T-mobile G1 / HTC Dream
- 02 XDA (HTC)
- Sony Ericsson P1i
- Motorizr z8 (Doesn't show phonebook or call lists)
- Nokia E65 (Does not allow address book to be downloaded - Might work with same solution as N95 below)
- Nokia N95 (Does not allow call lists to be downloaded)
- Nokia 6680 (Does not allow address book and last calls to be downloaded)
- Orange M3100 SPV - Hermes (Full compatability with the phonebook, slight bug with the phone in that when the screen goes into standby it loses the BT connection to the car. Temporary fix is to set the screen so it doesnt turn off on battery)
- Sony Ericsson K650i (Does not allow address book to be downloaded)
- LG KU990 (Viewty) (Does not allow address book to be downloaded)
- HP hw6915 - Address book does not transfer AND Bluetooth connection lost after 5-15mins
- None reported
1. Download Nokia 810 Contact Download Application for Nokia S60 3rd edition devices and install it using Nokia PC Suite.
2. Remove all pairing to the carkit from the phone.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is turned off on the phone.
4. Sit in the car with the ignition on so that the Bluetooth kit is switched on.
5. Run the Contact Download Application on the phone.
6. Follow the prompts to enable the Bluetooth and connect to the car.
7. The contacts will be transferred, it may take a couple of minutes.
Thanks to DanGB for the links -
Look here: SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List - SEAT Cupra.net
and here: SEAT.co.uk > Bluetooth Compatibility List
Please post below and I will update the initial post to keep the list up to date
Edited by roo, 12 April 2009 - 11:27.
More info added