buggy racing. (Changed to Karting in Omagh Sat 8th Dec @12pm)

octav.ed

due to unforseen circumstances [digging up track] buggy racing is now changing to........

KARTING IN OMAGH. = this hopefully in same deal...

Racing Car Simulator The Only 8 seater Driving Car Simulator from Racing Challenge

grand prix... can everyone confirm if they are still going as i need to confirm...

as it only place in ireland free this weekend....... £40 for both events

apoligies for inconvenience... from 1 unhappy chappy... this is the 4 seater 1...

eddie...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gaff,

so i pay €150 deposit and loose it due to your driving skills

Thats a Booking deposit for everyone AFAIK.

Btw whats wrong with my driving skills ???? They weren't too bad last time out :P:rolleyes:

bad... maybe not.. but damn sneaky.

:rofl::rofl:A person gets a crap car and barely qualifies for the final and thats sneaky, :eek: :P

Thanks Ed.

will talk to SWMBO and see how her calendar is.. ( gaff pay attention)

CB

No thumb prints on my forehead :P:P:P:P:P:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW razor.. i'm going to change my helmet.. maybe swap with BPM so i can sneak up on GAff:D

I think I'd smell a rat, the only time I ever see Bpm's lid is when lapping him.....eg Edgeworthstown the last day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@ BPM - no offence intended ;)

• 2 weeks later...
ed,

where are the rest of the NI members... thought they would all be enrolled at this stage.. maybe put up a post under events?

Cathal

Ed,

I'll send out a PM to the list of NI members I have :thumbup:

Ed,

I'll send out a PM to the list of NI members I have :thumbup:

Right just sent it out (to approx 200 people, who have been on here at one stage or another), so lets hope people read there PM's.

Btw Ed - I really think you need to take deposits from people from this. I've no problem taking them from down here if people want to drop them to me.

Right just sent it out (to approx 200 people, who have been on here at one stage or another), so lets hope people read there PM's.

Btw Ed - I really think you need to take deposits from people from this. I've no problem taking them from down here if people want to drop them to me.

yea m8 work away if u want...

just gona be awkward really need to pay in sterling.. £'s :D

Gaff,

Ed is right about the sterling.. but the answer is simple.. take a deposit in Euros from those going.. and then on the day.. we empty an ATM in Newry or wherever along the way :)

All euro deposits are then returned

Cathal

Gaff,

Ed is right about the sterling.. but the answer is simple.. take a deposit in Euros from those going.. and then on the day.. we empty an ATM in Newry or wherever along the way :)

All euro deposits are then returned

Cathal

:eek: way too complicated for me lads... :rofl: