buggy racing. (Changed to Karting in Omagh Sat 8th Dec @12pm)

octav.ed

Gaff,

Ed is right about the sterling.. but the answer is simple.. take a deposit in Euros from those going.. and then on the day.. we empty an ATM in Newry or wherever along the way :)

All euro deposits are then returned

Cathal

Sounds good, its just that its all too easy for people to back out once they haven't financially committed themselves...if ya get me. It's a long way to be going for us to have no shows.

So bascially those going give a Euro Deposit which will be returned to them on the day (when they show up). Then everyone can pay by sterling at the track. I know its awkward but it'll be worse trying to get the numbers on the day.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

count me in dunno how to add name:eek:may have a pal he wont know till closer time:thumbup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. octav.ed + ?

2. Gaff

3. Dr. Octavia

4. Fatlad

5. Cathalb

6. Lorko79 and mossie

7. jedi + ?

count me in:thumbup:dunno how to add me name:eek:

Good man Phil. Methinks its nearly time to change your picture....;)

1. octav.ed + ?

2. Gaff

3. Dr. Octavia

4. Fatlad

5. Cathalb

6. Lorko79 and mossie

7. jedi + "A.N.Other Maybe"

8. bpm

No thumb prints on my forehead :P:P:P:P:P:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GAFF.... you forgot to add the word "yet" to that sentence ;)

I was just about to put my name down for this, but @ 1.30 pm on the 8th December, I will be getting hitched myself. Doubt the future Mrs. H would take kindly to me being up North at that time.

Right Lads put me down for now theres a slim chance i cant make it v slim!!! might have some one along with me aswell

1. octav.ed + ?

2. Gaff

3. Dr. Octavia

4. Fatlad

5. Cathalb

6. Lorko79 and mossie

7. jedi + "A.N.Other Maybe"

8. bpm

9.Razor poss + A.N other

I was just about to put my name down for this, but @ 1.30 pm on the 8th December, I will be getting hitched myself. Doubt the future Mrs. H would take kindly to me being up North at that time.

Hey congrats :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Btw Now who's talking about

Btw Still no need for the word Yet :D....I've a busy few weeks coming up. Racing RC car in Portugal next weekend, Rally Ireland the following weekend, the a weekend in Mayo. I can't recall the name of the hotel (Park Hotel I think), Would Yourself Ruth, Paul & Linda be interested in a meal out there ?

lol... another 1 bites the dust... :D congratulations m8... :thumbup:

Sounds good, its just that its all too easy for people to back out once they haven't financially committed themselves...if ya get me. It's a long way to be going for us to have no shows.

So bascially those going give a Euro Deposit which will be returned to them on the day (when they show up). Then everyone can pay by sterling at the track. I know its awkward but it'll be worse trying to get the numbers on the day.

take the euro, deporit it, and withdraw the funds from your one account in stg, and pay for everyone that shows!

put me down provisionally. theres only half a chance i'll be able to book that day off, and i dont know where kilrea is lol. it wouldn't need to have rough roads round it neither!

Pauric..

Not long now. As the buggy racing seems like the next meet, you'll be a married man by the time i see ya next.

best of look to you and Ruth

:thumbup:

Cathal

Hey congrats :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Btw Now who's talking about

Btw Still no need for the word Yet :D....I've a busy few weeks coming up. Racing RC car in Portugal next weekend, Rally Ireland the following weekend, the a weekend in Mayo. I can't recall the name of the hotel (Park Hotel I think), Would Yourself Ruth, Paul & Linda be interested in a meal out there ?

I think thats the weekend herself is going to Glasgow with her sisters.... so I will be sitting on the baby, so to speak. Is it the McWilliam Park Hotel in Claremorris? If it is, your quite near Paul's homeplace.

I think thats the weekend herself is going to Glasgow with her sisters.... so I will be sitting on the baby, so to speak. Is it the McWilliam Park Hotel in Claremorris? If it is, your quite near Paul's homeplace.

No I think its Park Hotel, Kiltimagh

I'll leave it up to Octav.ed (as its his baby ;)), if he wants me to collect the deposits down here there's no probs :)

My personal opinion is that it is in every ones interest if people do pay deposits so theres a full crew on the day :thumbup:

I'll leave it up to Octav.ed (as its his baby ;)), if he wants me to collect the deposits down here there's no probs :)

My personal opinion is that it is in every ones interest if people do pay deposits so theres a full crew on the day :thumbup:

yea m8. your probably right. :thumbup:

as cathalb says your the treasurer m8... :D

cheers in advance... :thumbup:

yea m8. your probably right. :thumbup:

cheers in advance... :thumbup:

So how much of a deposit are we taking?

Btw Octav.ed have you physically booked this yet? and when do they want money?

:rolleyes:

So how much of a deposit are we taking?

Btw Octav.ed have you physically booked this yet? and when do they want money?

:rolleyes:

booked an paid for £150 deposit cuple weeks ago m8. :thumbup:

up to you how much of deposit m8... ;)

your more experienced at finances... :D

booked an paid for £150 deposit cuple weeks ago m8. :thumbup:

up to you how much of deposit m8... ;)

your more experienced at finances... :D

Shall we say 30 Euro per head, then on the day we give deposits back and people pay in Sterling.

If anyone wants to send it to me through 24hr banking let me know and I'll PM ya details.

Btw I won't be online till Monday ;)

The other option is the lads can give it to Bpm, as he is close to most of them ;)