buggy racing. (Changed to Karting in Omagh Sat 8th Dec @12pm)

octav.ed

We could have that as well......Besides we're going to be ages waiting for ya :P

Sure I'll probably be in Slane, that is by the time you set up the Sat Nav to give you directions on the M1 :P:rofl:

@Surprising_Skoda.....is David Radford and dgr767 the same person (he was listed twice on the LIST).

BTW Can everyone Print off the Attached Map & Directions & Times in POST 145, so they know what the plan is ;):)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys. I'd like to meet you's and I love karting, but I am under presure in work, so I can't call down. So hope dat next time...

no problem m8. hopefully get a chance next year to meet up again with u & Lubba....:thumbup:

We could have that as well......Besides we're going to be ages waiting for ya :P

no way man he has a good crew man with him calling out notes:thumbup::thumbup:just hope he does roll it like my last driver:eek::eek::eek:i,ll have the kettel on for you bpm 2 sugers is it.:):):thumbup::cool:

ED,

Thanks for organising the day and finding alternative enternatinment at such short notice.:thumbup::thumbup:

Grub wasn't bad either.. can't beat Kellys:D

I will get whatever photos that came out up asap

Cathal

ED,

Thanks for organising the day and finding alternative enternatinment at such short notice.:thumbup::thumbup:

Grub wasn't bad either.. can't beat Kellys:D

I will get whatever photos that came out up asap

Cathal

I concur with all of the above:thumbup:Good job Ed...

Btw Guys can those who got the Stickers off me put down what you got....

I'm more concerned about the Small ones as I can't account for one :(

IIRC It was

Gaff x 3 Internal

Lorko x 1 Internal

Razor x 1 External (I think)

Surprising Skoda x 2 internal + 1 Large

Octav.ed x 1 Large

BPM x 1 Large

Cathalb x 1 Large

Was there anyone else?

here here ed fair play to ya:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:great day nice place the lads down there where sound too:)and congrats to are champ bpm nice driven;) @brendan what a sound muisic to my ears:):):):):):)

Cheers Ed,

Great job done in organising....only 1 wrong turn (your getting better :rolleyes::thumbup:).

Roll on the next one :)

excuse me i resemble that remark... :D

i skidded by turnoff only reversed a millimetre r 2.:eek:

so theoretically i didny really miss turnoff. :cool:

and use were all goin slower... ;)

excuse me i resemble that remark... :D

i skidded by turnoff only reversed a millimetre r 2.:eek:

so theoretically i didny really miss turnoff. :cool:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You keep telling yourself that, a miss is a miss, btw did anyone else see the size of the Fasttrack banner at that particular turn :rofl::rofl::P

and use were all goin slower... ;)

Yea because its was only a matter of time before we would have ALL had to reverse when you missed a turn :P

Lorko must have got an external one (@ Fatlad you might ask him ;))

Gaff x 3 Internal

Lorko x 1 External

Razor x 2 Internal

Surprising Skoda x 2 internal + 1 Large

Octav.ed x 1 Large

BPM x 1 Large

Cathalb x 1 Large

I feel it my duty, as heretofore only a fleeting comment has been made about his maiden Briskoda meet victory, to congratulate BPM on a truly magnificent victory.

Actually this is the first meet in a long time that BPM has actually finished:P

respect.gif

( Made all the more sweet by being responsible for eliminating Gaff in the semis)

His cool head while myself and FatLad tried contructing an 8 wheel co kart was exemplory..

and under severe pressure in the final 2 laps.. he calmy kept the racing line ..( must have had the boost turned up full:D)

( Made all the more sweet by being responsible for eliminating Gaff in the semis)

Thats a good way of putting it, its hard to come back after being turn right around :D Good win all the same, he did a great job of showing you the way around the track :P

Should have vids up tonight.

will have to spend a few hours on photoshop with the pics i took.. my end up looking artistic than anything else..

have that drive by video as well .. will get BPM to edit it as the camera fell off the dash at the end..

will have to spend a few hours on photoshop with the pics i took.. my end up looking artistic than anything else..

have that drive by video as well .. will get BPM to edit it as the camera fell off the dash at the end..

Can you email me the full size ones when your finished, I'll add them to my collection :thumbup:

I feel it my duty, as heretofore only a fleeting comment has been made about his maiden Briskoda meet victory, to congratulate BPM on a truly magnificent victory.

Actually this is the first meet in a long time that BPM has actually finished:P

respect.gif

His cool head while myself and FatLad tried contructing an 8 wheel co kart was exemplory..

and under severe pressure in the final 2 laps.. he calmy kept the racing line ..( must have had the boost turned up full:D)

Here Here! Thanks CB ( and also to jedi ) for mentioning the fact that I actually won the karting. Shame on the rest of you!

@Gaff - I can't wait to see the video of the semi and the moment directly in front of the camera where you got eliminated! :P

Once again, thanks all :thumbup: Its a great medal. :D