Autosales Ltd (Cannock)..

DGW

Three weeks later the car I purchased is still residing with the dealer to fix all the problems. Innacurate or misleading time estimates, slow in providing documents when asked for. They seem naive at times.

Will never go near them again and will never recommend them. 0/10

Experts in ruining new customer relations though. 10/10

To update this:

I have since returned the car they sold me. Even though customer and dealer relations are pretty much diminished i have to give the retailer principal credit for trying to build bridges. Though I have just rejected a £25000 car he understands the reasons and is trying to offer a work around in the form of a other vehicle at cost price. I'm not sure it will work out as i doubt he will get any backing from Skoda UK and if i really want to keep my business with skoda bearing in mind the disaster they have created. But even so, his actions are commendable.

• 1 month later...

We popped into Autosales Burntwood today with the aim of trying to find something to replace my Dad's Octavia. He ideally wants a Fabia estate sub £10k. We walked down their forecourt and found nothing, only a 14 reg estate at 13k.

As we were walking out, we were "pounced" on by a salesman who asked if we needed any help I said we were "ok thanks".

He then continued to ask what we were looking for so I explained we were looking at Fabia estates and only found 1 out of budget. Still pushing the point of suggesting cars I said my father only wanted a Fabia estate and he suggested the 14 reg (out of budget). I said we weren't interested in that one and there were mostly hatches on the forecourt and that there didn't seem to be as many estates as hatches. He said there sought after and Skoda did produce as many estates as hatches! That I wasn't sure of as it does not seem to be the case...

Anyway we won't be going back as we don't like being pounched on and they didn't have anything in budget!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had two Skoda's from Burntwood and only have had one issue which i spoke to the dealer principal about. He explained the reason for that issue and assured me that it would not happen again. Otherwise car purchases, warranty jobs and services have all been done without fuss. I certainly would recommend them.

• 2 years later...

We purchased my wife's Fabia from Autosales two years ago now and  the experience could not have been more pleasing.  Excellent sales, honest, straight forward and fair pricing, time scales were adhered to an the handover faultless.  The after sales and servicing ( 2 now ) were very good the car being picked up and returned on the first occasion, and the second we had to change the time and date but the staff were very accommodating and helpful.

I was so impressed that I recently purchased my Yeti before the road fund licence changes but with only a week to go the car of my choice was found , prepared, taxed, insured and handed over all in a week.  Nothing was too much trouble and I would have no hesitation in recommending Autosales Burntwood.

• 1 year later...

On my third Skoda, the first was a company car and serviced in Erdington but visited the old showroom a couple of times to look at cars in the showroom.

The last two have been personal leases, the current superb from VWFS through Autosales.  Sales and service staff have always been helpful and have no issues with them, the Superb is booked in for a service Monday.

It isn't their fault that when I went in for an Octavia in late '16 I couldn't order one as the facelift was coming and it isn't their fault that there wasn't a pre-facelift car build that was the spec I wanted so i don't hold that against them as some who have posted on this thread would.

• 5 months later...

Just had my first service done there while I waited (and purchased from them last year).

Friendly staff, quick service, did everything I wanted doing and not doing - I didn't want it washing, no point today with the weather and it meant a quicker turnaround so I could get back home to our rescued dogs. 

They told me to take the dogs with me next time - can't fault their customer service 👍

• 1 year later...

Personally I can't fault Autosales Burntwood, had all my servicing done there since buying my Octavia vRS from Marshall down in Oxford. They have been freindly, not pushy, do as I ask regarding washing, I always find the seats covered when returning to car and warranty work I had done with no questions asked. I recently had MOT and their covid protocols were spot on, one way system in place, key went into a small sterile bag and was returned to me without anyone touching it apart from the bag. Because of lock down there is no "while you wait" servicing. I explained that I needed this as I live quite a few miles away. The said they will put me on a list to be contacted when while you wait is back in action.

• Like 1