Sinclair Skoda - Swansea

DGW

I've had NO issues with Simeon at all at Sinclair. 

They have lost a customer (a friend of mine) who is buying an Octavia, after telling him of my experience dealing with them and he has gone elsewhere to buy!.

I told Customer Services that I would!!

• 7 months later...

Fabia 3 went in for camshaft belt and water pump change and Hayley managed to get the Yeti in at the same time at short notice to save another journey for us.

Yeti outdoor for its second service, all completed and cars returned clean. Good service from Sinclair Skoda no hanging about. Thanks Hayley

• Like 1

I have only ever had excellent service from Sinclair's.

Yeti has now been there for several services, even though it is a 2 hour trip to get there.

They are FAR better than the nearer dealers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I tried to get a deal out of them for my new Octavia VRS TDI DSG Estate with 8k worth of extras - a 35k car. The deal was, £33600.... Matthew the Salesman was very good and a really tidy guy but he was unable to get any sort of a deal for me. Was getting Carwow quotes from several UK Skoda dealers up to 3k less, then did a bit more research and finally ordered with the deal price being £28450 for exactly the same thing! Supplied by a UK dealer, UK warranty, etc, and delievered FOC to my door on a transporter. Really wanted to buy it from my local dealer - support local, etc, as well as I feel getting the car serviced by the supplying dealer can sometimes get you better service. Somehow though, regardless of the possiblilty of better service, that wasnt worth £5150 in my eyes!

Edited by cherry evo

• 2 months later...

Recently bought a 6 month old ex-management Yeti from them. Courteously dealt with by Brian, who did us a great deal on the new car and on the value of my part-ex. Couple of nice little "extras" added into the deal.

Another happy customer!

• 1 year later...

They are just down the road from me, which is convenient. I have used them for a service and MOT on my 2014 Superb. Everything seemed to be done well, and staff were appropriately polite. 

My only gripe is the on-line booking system. I went on to their website, looked up what dates they had availability, and then booked my car in. Following this, I received an email confirming that my car was booked in for a specific date and time. The next day they called to say they had no availability on that day, and that the first available slot would be nearly two weeks later. I was not very happy about this as the website showed they had available slots, and I had received a confirmatory email to say my car was booked in. The excuse given was that the online booking system is just there for you to request a slot, which is completely misleading as it implies you are booked in as does the subsequent email. Their on-line booking service clearly does not work properly, so I would recommend missing this step out and just phoning them to make any bookings. 

Edited by tescodirect

• 2 years later...

Just been advised by Sinclair Skoda SWANSEA to park on as level a surface as possible to prevent water leaks on a Yeti Panoramic roof which has had an ongoing issue and Sinclair have tried to repair following Skoda UK advice. Yeti L & K now  just 3 years . 

Skoda UK state   Water test ONLY with vehicle on a level surface

Though there are lots of posts about the issue on various VW Group forums (over a good few years) and a Class action in USA both the dealers and VW Group have not taken responsibility and owners have been left to sort this problem.

Another concern is the water has appeared down the rear view mirror as well as below the fuse box , corrosion in the wiring loom !!

If this is in the wrong forum I apologise  and would be grateful if it could be moved to the correct area, but the Panoramic roof issue  needs to be addressed.