Official Fabia documentation available for dowload from SKODA AUTO a.s..

DGW

Skoda Auto a.s. has made official Fabia documentation available for download from their website. The link is below.

The following documentation is available:

Owner's manual

Brief Instructions

User's manuals for car radios and navigation systems:

MS 402

Symphony CD

DX

https://mediaportal.skoda-auto.com/resource/documentation/manuals/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=https%3A%2F%2Fmediaportal%2Eskoda%2Dauto%2Ecom%2Fresource%2Fdocumentation%2Fmanuals%2Fen

N.B. This link and the documentation it contains could change at any time. If you are likely to need to refer to any of the documents at some time in the future, you are strongly advised to download the files now to your computer while they are still available.

Edited by DGW
Link updated
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks, links at the top worked fine for me, May 2012.

I never got an owners manual with my Fabia, used to borrow one from a neighbour when needed, but he has since replaced his car, so it is good to have a copy myself.

• 4 months later...

Thanks I used the link and it was very good.

I have a different question. Just bought x-police Fabia. Code in its book does not unlock the radio. When pulled it out the registration on the radio does not match car's. So someone has my car radio and maybe the code in his/ her book would unlock mine. Has anyone had the same issue? Has anybody bought a Fabia recently with registration starting I think GN05 or CN05.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I used the link and it was very good.

I have a different question. Just bought x-police Fabia. Code in its book does not unlock the radio. When pulled it out the registration on the radio does not match car's. So someone has my car radio and maybe the code in his/ her book would unlock mine. Has anyone had the same issue? Has anybody bought a Fabia recently with registration starting I think GN05 or CN05.

Dealers can get your code if u give them your chassis num + the serial number off the side of the radio

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...