Pulman Skoda - Durham..

DGW

I started using Pulmans VW for my old Golf and then continued to take my Octavia Estate to them. I stuck with them when they moved across town and was have always been happy with the servicing side of things. If anything, things got better once the Skoda side got its own place.

Recently decided to upgrade the Octavia for a Kodiaq so went round the local dealers. We were considering an offer we'd had on a stock car from a dealer slightly further north but thought it only fair to see what Pulmans had to offer. Happily the sales side were just as good to deal with as the my previous experiences on the servicing and parts side and seemed more relaxed and laid back than the vibe I got elsewhere. We quickly reached a deal on a car that was sat in the yard and that they were happy for us to poke around in. The deal breaker / maker on any car we buy is if our 2 Labradors are happy in the back (they have the power of veto over me!) and everyone was very dog friendly and accommodating. Very happy with the service and delivery.

After a month, I decided to get a towbar fitted by the local independent (who Pulmans tend to send people to as well) but they got something wrong and I was left with a permanent warning light. Booked in with Pulmans and when it came to it they liaised with the towbar fitters, sorted the problem between them and the invoice got settled by the fitters without any need for me to put my hand in my pocket so all in all excellent service.

One of these days I will try the cafe.

• Thanks 1