Octavia II Useful Part Numbers

Soundproofing pad for the underside of the bonnet.

Part No. 1Z086383, Description "SOUND ABSO"

Price: Ask darrenw.

Missed a number off that - it's 1Z0 863 831A - superceded the non-A version.

Also

1Z0 949 102C - drivers side mirror indicator

1Z0 857 538A GRU - drivers side mirror cover (primed)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi does anybody know hoe can i get columbus rns510 dash trim with dual climatronic controls as my dealer in india says i wont be available. I can buy directly form that person

.I need a black trim same as shown in the picture thanks.(right hand drive skoda octavia 2)

30993.attach

hi does anybody know hoe can i get columbus rns510 dash trim with dual climatronic controls as my dealer in india says i wont be available. I can buy directly form that person

.I need a black trim same as shown in the picture thanks.(right hand drive skoda octavia 2)

This is what you want

1Z0 858 069 C 9B9

or

1Z0 858 069 G 9B9

Both are the same for some reason there are 2 diff part numbers.

Thats for a car with dual zone climate control. Which im assuming you have as you said same as the picture

HTH

Carl:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Columbus dash trim for Octavia II vRS with New style Climatronic:

Octavia II vRS Limited Edition

1Z0 858 069 BK 2AU - flat/matt silver finish

Octavia II vRS Facelift

1Z0 858 069 DK DF1 - light tonal brushed finish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case you forget to order a spare wheel the Steel Rim Part number is S1K0601027K03C (NOTE: Doesn't include the tyre!)

Courtesy of justinlok

That the space saver steel rim?

Anybody have the link to fitting the fire ext as its been disabled. cheers - Stuart.

Should be back up now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the part number for a WIPER STALK WITH FRONT AND REAR WIPE WITH TRIP COMPUTER FUNCTIONS for Octavia FL 1.6D "S" model.

Kind Regards

Anyone know the part number for a WIPER STALK WITH FRONT AND REAR WIPE WITH TRIP COMPUTER FUNCTIONS for Octavia FL 1.6D "S" model.

Kind Regards

if you pm me your reg i'll send you the part number

Part number for front screen washer jets: 1Z0 955 985 Spray Jet

I ordered a new one the other day to replace a blocked one on my vRS. The one above arrived, and was a different part number and design to the old one, which begins "8Z0". It looked smaller than the old one, but when I checked with other Octys at the dealership they all had this new design one. I queried with the parts guy and the old one is no longer available to order.

Part number for front screen washer jets: 1Z0 955 985 Spray Jet

I ordered a new one the other day to replace a blocked one on my vRS. The one above arrived, and was a different part number and design to the old one, which begins "8Z0". It looked smaller than the old one, but when I checked with other Octys at the dealership they all had this new design one. I queried with the parts guy and the old one is no longer available to order.

are you sure thats correct i've still a 1z0 955 985 in stock and there is still 129 available from skoda uk

are you sure thats correct i've still a 1z0 955 985 in stock and there is still 129 available from skoda uk

Sorry, perhaps I didn't make it very clear:

The 1Z0 955 985 is the part number for the new style washer jet.

The old 8Z0 washer jet is apparently not available to order and isn't used on new Skodas.

Hope that clears things up!