Octavia I Airbag light suddendly on

Hi,

I was on vacation for 10 days and left car outside. After coming back and turning on the engine airbag warning light came on.

VAG shows codes :

Control Module Part Number 1J0 909 603 AS Component andor Version AIRBAG VW3 - V04 Software Coding 16723 Work Shop Code WSC 31480 2 Faults Found 65535 - Internal Control Module Memory Error 00-00 - - 00532 - Supply Voltage B+ 07-10 - Signal too Low - Intermittent.

I suspect heavy rain could have could any type of corrosion of short circuit. I would be grateful for any ideas where to look for and how to solve the problem. Resetting by VAG does not solve problems, because the error pops again and the light is on.

Regards,

Thanks for hints,

Has anyone tried this.

VAG-VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-Airbag-Service-Reset-Tool-OBD2_W.

Will it just shut the light and airbags will remain inoperable or could this cure the problem? I need functioning airbags.