City Skoda - Basingstoke

DGW

Gone into administration.closing very soon.

Will not be missed that much. When I went to buy my present car I was told they did not have any but would in 3 weeks! Went back 3 weeks later . Yes we have one!! Great. Only problem it had the delivery covers on. Well can we take it for a drive? It won't take long to get some of the bits off. No chance!! So went to Winchester decent service & good tech team.

I had persuaded my neighbour to try Skoda after problems with Tin box all. They ended up buying one from Newbury.

Sales at the time and since were pretty rubbish, so no loss there!

the Tech's there were very good and sorted out problems where Skoda could not!!

Did not rate the Service manager. Did everything he could to stop me getting warranty work done. Had the hump because I had a 5 year Warranty??

Company apparently failed through lack of trade???? Surprise, surprise!!  Pity as 250 employees went as well !!

• Like 1