Rear Windscreen loose/replacement

Hi All,

haven't posted in a while, have used the site frequently when trying to locate solutions for my fabia. The latest problem we have i discovered after closing the boot the one day the top of the windshield appears to have come loose, as in pulled away from the body work.

I thought i could get a silcone based glue and just glue it back down again, but i have been advised the whole window would need to come out and be replaced but an auto glass fitter.

I am contemplating doing the work myself. I have spoken to a pannel beater back home, and he suggest using a glue called "beta glue" however i dont' appear to be able to find any in the uk, any idea what it might be called here, or recommend any solutions/recomendations? the autoglazer has quoted £250-300

Thank in advance.