Stainless top boost pipe Fabia Vrs

Wow really sorry to bring this back from the dead but im struggling to find a vrs dovit pipe anywhere (have pm'd). Also struggling with the 51mm 70-80 alloy pipe to replace the pancake pipe? Anyone point me in the right direction??

• 3 weeks later...

I'm after an uprated top hose for mine, I have all the stainless pipework going to my egr delete but the standard black hose is splitting where it's been modified, I have tried a few other silicone 90 degree bends but one side is too short.

Where can I get a 90 degree bend with one side around 50mm longer than the other?

• 2 years later...
Guest BigJase88

Vrs dovit hasn't been an active member for a long long long time

He also said he wasn't doing any more iirc

Hey folks.........been a LOOOOOONNNNG time since I was last on here! Been getting a lot of requests for these pipes. At the moment, I'm trying to get more produced ASAP. If you can add yourself to a wee list, I'll get an order in and get them out when they're ready

Cheers

what sort of prices will i be looking at for one of these and there is picture of engine bay dont no whos it is but had meth kit i assume but thing am interested in is the cda cold air induction kit you are using are these easy to fit and how do you get it to work with the maf sensor ?

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I bought one off Sy, it's awesome! Looks really good in the engine bay, along with the EGR delete and the blue hoses. All I need now is a FMIC and the rest of the stainless pipes - which i'm currently working on before Trax emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

How much was the full set of replacement pipes and hoses in the end? I may have to go down the same route. Economy has gone through the floor. I'm praying replacement pipes and hoses will revive it.