Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

• 2 months later...

My Australia Delivered Car

Green Fabia II vRS 1.4 TSi 5/2012 Build (CAVE)

Black Roof & Mirrors

Tech Pack (Cruise / Bluetooth Etc, Reversing sensors)

I have the Mudflaps, Wind Defectors, and a Eonon Android 5.1 headunit on the way.

Car is very clean, 66,000KM (41K Miles) Warranty till 9/17 

• 4 weeks later...

Date of Registration : September 2010

Colour: Red

Red Fabia MkII vRS 1.4 TSi 5/2010 Build

Black Side Pillars & Mirrors

Tech Pack (Cruise / Bluetooth Hands Free (Still Talking To Me In German!!!! Need fix on this, Reversing sensors)

8 Speaker Standard Ice (Soon to be Upgraded to DAB)

Standard Exhaust (Soon to be Upgraded to Cobra Cat Back Exhaust, Non decided on Resonated or Non - Resonated Yet "Advice Needed" See Forum Post)

Tracker CAT5 Plus Fitted

9R6THiC.png

5zeuqc2.jpg

qfnzJ3I.jpg

tXDz5wt.jpg

qP1TBSA.jpg

Edited by Wikinoob
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forum.

Now that might be 'Brian69's' old vRS.  

So very well looked after.  One of the first builds and most original as from the Factory in the UK.

(the wheels were Dark Chrome Gigaro's before being Powder Coated silver. I have the identical twin car built at the same time but registered before so a 10 plate.)

If it was 'Brain69's' then in the line up on the Vid.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 2

Yes Brian it's your old car... Couldn't belive my eyes when I was going through forum and page 6 there she was. Don't worry it's being well looked after and the only things I want to do is upgrade the ice to DAB and change the annoying hands free so she stops shouting at me in German lol and also want to get a new exhaust system put on, but otherwise it's been well looked after before me and will be until I part company which won't be for a long time mate. Where abouts are you bud as I'm in Sussex

It is my old vRS :) .

Yes Brian it's your old car... Couldn't belive my eyes when I was going through forum and page 6 there she was. Don't worry it's being well looked after and the only things I want to do is upgrade the ice to DAB and change the annoying hands free so she stops shouting at me in German lol and also want to get a new exhaust system put on, but otherwise it's been well looked after before me and will be until I part company which won't be for a long time mate. Where abouts are you bud as I'm in Sussex

It's a long way from what was home as I'm in Glasgow! I've sent you a PM.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys !

I'm out of the vRS club ... My second son will soon be born, I had to change for a bigger car. I stay within Skoda, I've found a nice Octavia 5E Elegance 1.8 TSI 180 DSG7, December 2013 with 96k km on it. Exterior and interior are in superb condition, and the car is a real delight to drive !

Date of registration: July 2010 (CAVE engine)

Colour: Rallye Green

Options fitted: Standard with owner installed upgraded headlights, garmin sat nav, Climair wind deflectors soon to be fitted all round

Photo(Optional)

On 01/12/2016 at 20:17, Wikinoob said:

Date of Registration : September 2010

Colour: Red

Red Fabia MkII vRS 1.4 TSi 5/2010 Build

Black Side Pillars & Mirrors

Tech Pack (Cruise / Bluetooth Hands Free (Still Talking To Me In German!!!! Need fix on this, Reversing sensors)

8 Speaker Standard Ice (Soon to be Upgraded to DAB)

Standard Exhaust (Soon to be Upgraded to Cobra Cat Back Exhaust, Non decided on Resonated or Non - Resonated Yet "Advice Needed" See Forum Post)

Tracker CAT5 Plus Fitted

9R6THiC.png

5zeuqc2.jpg

qfnzJ3I.jpg

tXDz5wt.jpg

qP1TBSA.jpg

Looks fantastic in red with the silver wheels.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

finally made a purchase yesterday and my white citi go ASG is soon to be replaced with a Fabia vRS.

2014 plate march 01 - 30k on the clock. In Rio red metallic (like a maroon red) with a black magic pearlescent roof. Unusual but nice.

Amungsen Satnav with Bluetooth and DAB, cruise control, climate control, rear electric windows. Red cloth inside.

dealer is reconditioning all 4 alloys and replacing all 4 tyres and first MOT too before I pick up.

Test drove the vRS yesterday and smiled the whole way like I haven't done since I was 25 in my corolla GTI. Definitely a hot hatch for grown ups though - gentle pulling away otherwise major danger of looking like a 17 year old boy racer with all that wheel spin and dare I say it another pair of new front tyres ..... again! (Rolling eyes but with a wink!)IMG_5187.JPG

Cant wait to pick her up!!!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

well, I picked up my vRS today and I have to say the garage had done a great job on the car. The wheels look great and we're all reconditioned (cost around £500 apparently as the engineer had to build up the wheel sides which took along time) new tyres,MOT and guardx protection in and out with lifetime Warenty. 

I drove it to the garage to fill up left there and noticed the engine light had come on.

i got home plugged in my el327 adapter and using the Carista app I interrogated the ecu. It showed up a couple of sensor reading errors with the accelerator and the air intake pressure. I cleared the errors but will be taking it to the garage to get it checked though. To be honest it drove perfectly. It has a Skoda warenty so I'm not tooo worried. Hopefully it's ok.

ive changed the headlight bulbs (dipped) which were a little fiddly but not too bad. The full beams look difficult though!!

i have to say I'm very happy with the car - my  iPhone synced seamlessly with the Amundsen sat nav, music streams perfectly and dab works fine. Simple but effective sat nav too.

all the best,

Edited by CitigoCuti
  • Like 1

Picked this Mk2 up to replace my Mk1.

Was originally Caffyns demonstrator, lady bought it off them, it's mint, smells new, still only done 5,500 miles and has 5 months of the Skoda warranty left.

Date Of Registration: Sept 2014

Colour: Sonic Blue

Options Fitted: Navigation with DAB.

FabiaFrontAngle.jpg

FabiaRearAngle.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice Mr Silly. Nice color too.

ive now had my vRS for 5 days and I'm starting to get used to it.

having driven a Citigo ASG around for 2.5 years this was a major change of car. 

The biggest change for me is the smoothness of the gear change and the way the car seems to have unlimited power. When driving it back down the motorway from the garage I floored it down the slip road to the motorway and found myself easing off at around the joining lines of the section. I thought I was going to take off - the car had put 50mph on the speed I started at which was impressive. I've owned to Toyota Corolla GTI 16v (j ref) and a C320 CDI (56 plate) before which were both quick but not this quick!

the other thing I really like is the solidness on the road. It doesn't hide the bumps as well as some but the corner turn in can be electric at speed. I never feel like the car looses grip. Though I'm sure it's possible.

I love the little switch on top of the windscreen wiper stork which changed the frequency of the intermittent wiper wash - so useful! I think I had this on a Nissan Primera GT special edition a few years back.

My only grip at the moment is the whirling sound on the vent fan which changes pitch as I rev the engine but disappears completely when I turn the vent fan off - weird! Anyone else had this?

the garage I bought from spent £500 getting the wheels re-conditioned and they look spotless now. The Kumhos are great tyres and seem to hold well in the wet.

economy has been a mixed bag to work. 24-26 mpg in traffic 33-36mpg on an early morning run both into London on a 15 Mile trip. No motorways or dual carriage ways. 30mph limit! Which I think is very good and as expected. Citi go was 31 and 50 mpg on respective journeys which is what you would expect out of a 1 litre 75 bhp car.

i knew I wasn't going to win on fuel consumption but I just love this little car and think it has the massive potential to be my best car yet.....

cheers.

Edited by CitigoCuti
  • Like 2

Date Of Registration: 2010

Colour: Candy White

Optional Extras / Finishing touches: Touch screen sat nav, silver 17" alloys, Bluetooth phone function built into steering wheel, leather steering wheel, curve projector halogen lights, full set vrs embroidered mats, vrs mobile phone and change holder, chrome plated door lock receiver covers, rubber mounded vrs 12v power socket bung, skoda vrs number plate surrounds, vrs seat belt covers, upgraded to LED bulbs in cockpit, boot and rear number plate, complete set of door and pocket rubber liners with fabia mounded into them, vrs etched decals for wing mirrors, DLRLS

Photos: these are the dealer pics before my personal changes but I will take my own and upload soon...

Really love this car :-) Really fun to drive, detailed every week come rain, shine or snow.

IMG_1422.PNG

IMG_1423.PNG

IMG_1426.PNG

IMG_1989.PNG

IMG_1991.PNG

IMG_1993.PNG

IMG_1994.PNG

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Billy5259 said:

Now got photo of VRS. 2010 cave, 55k miles, Shell Helix Ultra, Bosch Iridium plugs. Goes extremely well and economic. Always a head turner.

IMAG0041.jpg

I love the green ones. I'm a bit too conservative when it comes to car colours though - I've gone blue, silver, silver, red and white (although white is quite bold for me, especially considering I vowed never to have a white car...) for my last five cars.

Edited by Brian69
  • Like 1

On 11/03/2017 at 11:22, Brian69 said:

I love the green ones. I'm a bit too conservative when it comes to car colours though - I've gone blue, silver, silver, red and white (although white is quite bold for me, especially considering I vowed never to have a white car...) for my last five cars.

My old car.

IMG-20161111-WA0000.jpg

Edited by kopo
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2010 at 07:30, ChrisRs said:

Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

Date of registration: 03 April 2017

Colour: Racing Blue

Options fitted: Kenwood DDX 4016 DAB and reverse camera 

Photo(Optional) will get around to it

Only Fabia II vRS owners please!!