Eibach Coilovers

KR MAN

I'm in the market for coilovers an in doing some research I've noticed that Eibach do coilovers for the the Polo 9n TDI and Ibiza 6L TDI, part no. PSS65-85-008-01-22, but don't have them listed for the Fabia VRS.

I thought both the Polo and Ibiza were the same platform as the VRS, the TDI in the Ibiza is the same engine, so could anyone tell me;

Will the Eibachs fit the VRS without any issues, and if so is anyone using them, if so what are they like?

I'm not really wanting to go silly low and want them comfortable as it's a daily and ideally stainless.

The Eibachs seem to fit that bill as far as I'm aware yet are cheaper than the KW's, H&R's and Koni's I was looking at.

Edited by KR MAN

It could be worth checking to see if they're for either the 1.4 TDi, the normal 5 speed 1.9 TDi, or the 6 speed TDi, as I'm pretty sure they'll all be different weights. Not too sure if the differences between the 5 & 6 speed are worth worrying about though. . .

Edited by TriggerFish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...