The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

Very nice, i'd decided agaist black, but i might just change my mind, i really like the dark chrome wheels.

I prefer colours that don't "shout out too much". The black will always sell on well when it comes to part exchange.

I do like the dark chrome wheels , I just hope I can keep them looking like they are now.

John

My first ever Skoda!

Picked it up today, couple of quick pics before it got dark so will do some more at the weekend when i have time. Literally only had time to drive home from the garage so far, but off to fuel up shortly.

[/url]My link

My link

:smirk:Sorry re the links, thats probably my fault, not very good at this yet but going to try again

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1833.jpg

DSCF1832-1.jpg

DSCF1830-1.jpg

Hopefully these will work (please). Post post note, yes they do

Just been out and filled her up, 40 litres of V-Power, concerned that when i got back in the car the range only said 280 miles :smirk: , but hopefully that will even itself out once it cans some miles on it. Nice and quick though :giggle::happy:

Edited by JerryT

Nice one Jerry. Was thinking about the white/blue combo. I like it.

Have the same thing on the V power the fuel computer says less than 300 miles and thought this was a bit mean, but engine does need to loosen quite a bit as mine still feels tight after 350 miles.

Would think that when you get to 1,000 plus mpg should get better :smirk:

I like the white roof/white wheels, bear in mind they are ****** to keep clean! lol.... I'm on 2200 miles, and can get 40+mpg on a-roads....

Yes, gathered that would be the case with the white, but it does look good (well i think it does).

Interestingly the range has already gone up (now 330) even though i have driven about 80 miles today. I guess that is just down to the computer working out the expected range based on the averaged fuel consumption. those dockers must have been really booting the cars around when they were offloaded

On the down side though, joining the motorway this morning, litterally five minutes from home, stone hit the windscreen and now i have a nice chip that hopefully can be repaired.

Yes, gathered that would be the case with the white, but it does look good (well i think it does).

Interestingly the range has already gone up (now 330) even though i have driven about 80 miles today. I guess that is just down to the computer working out the expected range based on the averaged fuel consumption. those dockers must have been really booting the cars around when they were offloaded

On the down side though, joining the motorway this morning, litterally five minutes from home, stone hit the windscreen and now i have a nice chip that hopefully can be repaired.

i have the vrs in white too with black roof. notice i have a proper spare wheel in back instead of space saver. thought it would have been other way about given the extra weight added to this dreamy sports car. still trying to figure out fuel consumption etc on trip computer. baffling

Just about to buy my new Fabia VRS. Went looking for an estate in racing blue and cruise control. Was told at least 16 weeks for build due to lack of gearboxes. Went into local dealer who had just received their display model. What was it? Exactly what I was looking for (except for the dark chrome wheels). Test drove and paid deposit same day, trading in my Mk 1 VRS. Stunning car. B):rofl: :rofl:

Had a puncture today. Fortunately, I was going to replace the winter rubber for the originals anyway

8mm drill bit right through the tyre

Many thanks to Motorsave for re-fitting the Dunlop Maxx's for only £5 a corner.

They even cleaned the alloys and applied Megs Tyre dressing.

But the manager wouldnt repair the winter tyre :'( ;)

Its too close to the tyre wall apparantly ;)