Yeti waiting list.

big bad lew

I waited nearly 5 months for my Octy II to arrive. Mind you it was the 2.0TDi :D

I have a friend who is looking at Sedici/SX4s and Yetis. His wife wants a Yeti, but he hasn't been told about the waiting period yet and he needs a car now. It would be a shame if he went elsewhere because of the delay. Anyone know any dealers up near the North East/Alston area that might be able to help. I guess he would look at Nearly new too.

The nearest dealer to Alston will be Telfords in Carlisle, however I found them to be not very competative on price when I was looking for my Yeti, even though I had bought my Fabia VRS from them. I ended up going to MSB at Darlington which is not too far from Alston, they did me a good deal with good service.

The nearest dealer to Alston will be Telfords in Carlisle, however I found them to be not very competative on price when I was looking for my Yeti, even though I had bought my Fabia VRS from them. I ended up going to MSB at Darlington which is not too far from Alston, they did me a good deal with good service.

Thanks I will pass that on :thumbup:

James has a s/h 110 4x4 for sale. can't remember spec.

I'll mention it to him ta. He is a bit of a curmudgeon though and probably wouldn't travel too far. Partly because he drives a series 2 Discovery. Thanks again :thumbup:

Looks like I may be getting a my Yeti next week as the dealer has a cancellation of the same spec I ordered, which is ideal as my Passat died last wek with four dead injectors. Its been an expensive week so far but a new Yeti will sweeten the pain.