door sill protectors

does anyone know the best place to get a set of door sill protectors? superskoda dont seem to have them for fabia II. £65 ish on ebay - is that a pair or for 4? don't wonna go back to the dealer coz they were a bunch of fools not giving them any more moneys.

Skoda do door sill covers for fabia 2 they are a set of 4 the part number is KDA 700 001 and they are £29.00 with VAT

I am going to get some for my vRS i only need the rears as the vRS has the front one fitted

Genuine parts. ~£30 for a set of 4 all black plastic or ~£65 for a set of 4 with metal inlays. As stated, expensive for what they are but the metal ones do look good. I have the metal inlay ones on my fabia.

I bet you are going to make them illuminate? :yes:

I was thinking off that, then I noticed that the ones I have in the vRS look different (it stands vRS on them) and I only have them on the front.

In the back, there is no holes for them meaning I have to cut and mod them... do not approve >.<!

I was thinking off that, then I noticed that the ones I have in the vRS look different (it stands vRS on them) and I only have them on the front.

In the back, there is no holes for them meaning I have to cut and mod them... do not approve >.<!

Seen some on eBay for Fabia that illuminate but they look so tacky :no:

No holes they stick on need to do it on a warm day or use a hair dryer on hot setting on the car and the trim, easy job to do emoticon-0148-yes.gif

does anyone know the best place to get a set of door sill protectors? superskoda dont seem to have them for fabia II. £65 ish on ebay - is that a pair or for 4? don't wonna go back to the dealer coz they were a bunch of fools not giving them any more moneys.

Or if you simply want protection Halfords etc. sell a reel of self-adhestive rubber that will do all 4 doors.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_782709_langId_-1_categoryId_246902