J5's Roomster Scout - **SOLD**

Jonny5ive

Excellent, got to post up the results though mate :-) I'm now the proud owner of a 1.6CR TDi Fabia Scout kombi after downsizing from the Superb. So I best get busy with it :-)

Will do sir. I quite like the chunkiness of the fabia scout estate B) 17"s? or the standard 16"s?

• Like 1

Will do sir. I quite like the chunkiness of the fabia scout estate B) 17"s? or the standard 16"s?

17's Mate

in fact this is the wee beastie here (Sorry, I know it's the Roomster section.)

334651_10151038380887396_778999721_o.jpg

• Like 2

17's Mate

in fact this is the wee beastie here (Sorry, I know it's the Roomster section.)

334651_10151038380887396_778999721_o.jpg

Ooooo that's nice. Swap out those 17's for the graphite/polished ones that are on some of the current Audis B)

Any plans for tweeking?

Moar Lower :giggle:

LED interior bulbs B)

Urban Camo roof box would look epic on that!!!

• Like 1

Well ... at the risk of a hijack, I have already got a Monte black front grille fitted and monte headlights on the way, LED's are done, Motorola TK30 fitted for hands free and now on the lookout for a bolero to install. Was thinking about lowering but the roads are crap around here and having that extra bit of ride height is useful.

Going to look at Whiteline and see what's available ARB wise to tighten the body roll up a bit.

• Like 1

Jonny5ive - mods sounding great for the Roomster.

Sorry to hijack but that Fabia Scout looks the business - the black lower trim is really set off against the white paintwork, think the roof rails could do with being all chrome but aside from that, it's ace!

• Like 1

IMAG0182.jpg

Ah the new modding measurement technique - using a tin of tuna or goldfish flakes to see whether the car in question is low enough.

On this ocassion, you've failed to meet the standard.

IMAG0182.jpg

Ah the new modding measurement technique - using a tin of tuna or goldfish flakes to see whether the car in question is low enough.

On this ocassion, you've failed to meet the standard.

That picture was taken before it was lowered if you carefully read and understand his post..................you're not awake are you???? :rofl:

Personnally i'd just fit a set Koni FSD's and SuperPro all the bushes, and EBC all the brake discs and pads..............just wish Remus did an exhaust for it.........

That picture was taken before it was lowered if you carefully read and understand his post..................you're not awake are you???? :rofl:

Yeah fully awake - I know it was taken before it's been lowered, i'm saying that pre-mod it's failed! He'll have to re-test once they've been fitted.

Yeah fully awake - I know it was taken before it's been lowered, i'm saying that pre-mod it's failed! He'll have to re-test once they've been fitted.

I thought that it was common knowledge that as standard the Fabia and the Roomster Defo FAIL.......so no need to do the test.......... :happy:

Personnally i'd just fit a set Koni FSD's and SuperPro all the bushes, and EBC all the brake discs and pads..............just wish Remus did an exhaust for it.........

Front brakes were done a while back VAG 312's :thumbup:

Being as I'm picking it up later here's what Ali's been up to:

• Weitec GT Hicon Coilovers
  • Eibach front ARB
  • Cupra console bushes
  • Powerflex dogbone bush
  • Turbo back Piper/bespoke exhaust

Can't wait to drive it home......