J5's Roomster Scout - **SOLD**

Jonny5ive

Sad - but all good things must come to an end.

Just a personal thank you from me for your input to the Roomster sections.  I am not into modifying but during my (almost) eight years of Roomster ownership, I have learnt so much from your posts.

End of an era.  Enjoy your Superb. :thumbup:

• Like 4

• Administrators
On 12/02/2017 at 20:20, Jonny5ive said:

The reality is that it'll likely be bought by a good mate of mine as a fun runabout with half the mileage of his current one.

Arh darn... we're talking cars in the house at the mo. Mainly as SWMBO lease ends soon... no ones talking about a new one. So we'll be scrambling for something in April and I miss my roomster, should of gone back over the citigo... The seat upgrade; good call! You'll love the superb!  But it does testify to picking one up given the life yours has had :)

Edited by ColinD

4 hours ago, ColinD said:

Arh darn... we're talking cars in the house at the mo. Mainly as SWMBO lease ends soon... no ones talking about a new one. So we'll be scrambling for something in April and I miss my roomster, should of gone back over the citigo... The seat upgrade; good call! You'll love the superb!  But it does testify to picking one up given the life yours has had :)

If j0hn doesn't have it, you can have first refusal Colin :thumbup:

If of course Trevor doesn't snap it up for a 1.8t project......

5 hours ago, Jonny5ive said:

If j0hn doesn't have it, you can have first refusal Colin :thumbup:

If of course Trevor doesn't snap it up for a 1.8t project......

I tried to get my wife to let me buy Richards (Bossfox's) one on air at the time, didn't go down too well :(, shame, or a 2260 in this would be a hoot too, I'll have to get on at her again lol 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ColinD locked this topic