Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

Brakes are done at last, initial feel's good so they should be pretty good once everything beds in. Rear calipers were a bit sticky so the springs should help matters.

001-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

003-4.jpg

Oh wow I like that cup holder!

Do you have a PN and price please mate?

If you swap the calliper springs over, you mount them the other way round so the coil tucks away nicely flush to the back of the calliper.

If you swap the calliper springs over, you mount them the other way round so the coil tucks away nicely flush to the back of the calliper.

The cup holder's 6Y085796247H £17.33+vat from TPS, I'll swap the springs round later :thumbup:

Tim you'll need to send a pic of what you did with your caliper springs as I don't know how you fitted them the other way round and hooked them into the arm?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good dude :D

Thanks for the pipe Josh :thumbup:

Looks good kenny, any more plans ??

I've got a Momo Tuner 350mm steering wheel to fit :happy:

Nice one fella, how do you rate it? Made much difference? How does it sound? Sorry so many questions lol.

If you click on the picture of the rear of the car it's a video of how it sounds.

Roads are soaking wet here so can't really get the power down, it was making 181 bhp before I fitted it so another rolling road session would show any gain. I'm probably at the limit of the standard turbo and intercooler.

Like the wheel mate, what you done about the airbag light?

The boss comes with a resistor to plug in to the airbag plug so no issues with the warning light. The light comes on and goes out as normal :thumbup: