32KOFDATA ///// Fabia Sport (MKII)

32KOFDATA

Even if you found the parts are you sure you can code the functionality of the washer jets?

If you can find the answer to that then you can go ahead and buy the parts which will probably be:

Jets, jet caps, new and bigger washer fluid bottle, wiring loom, bumper or unless you want to cut yours.

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, NcioxDSG said:

I Just love your fabia, its perfect in every way and i dont know where you get all of your ideas to with the car hahahaha

Thanx man! :)  I probably should spend less time on the internet. :D

Edited by 32KOFDATA

39 minutes ago, Nandovee said:

Nice mate. Although couldn't have been cheap if it was from BT. Yikes. That site is extortionate. Look more agressvive for sure 

Initial price is indeed extortionate, that is why I didn't bother even though I knew these parts existed since the launch of the Fabia RS MKII.

If you search further up the posts I have a link where I got mine from. Much, much cheaper.

• Like 1

Since my new diffuser is made out of carbon I hate the idea to drill it and install a rear fog light as I had before.

So I went searching online and found a niftty solution to my problem. It is a set of bulbs that got both white and red LEDs.

Only thing I need to do is install them in the reverse light chamber, as normal, and then run the extra wire for the red LEDs to the fog light power cable.

You can find them on ebay and elsewhere as "white/red switchback leds."

aUHPBdE.jpg

Km5oVNC.jpg

SIVof4e.jpg

Edited by 32KOFDATA
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2018 at 09:28, 32KOFDATA said:

Initial price is indeed extortionate, that is why I didn't bother even though I knew these parts existed since the launch of the Fabia RS MKII.

If you search further up the posts I have a link where I got mine from. Much, much cheaper.

Care to say how much cheaper?

• 1 year later...

Is it dead yet? ...no it ain't.  I've been doing major changes exterior/interior wise (nearing completion) and I've already started on the engine.

I've decided a long time ago that this little car will be with me for the long run.

Just a taster of things to come. 

Complete Dark Interior (thanks Ant!)

Xe2Ogf4.jpg

Black painted rear interior dome light

0QxJV6p.jpg

Black painted W8 front interior dome light

yqvNmZT.jpg

EOECEhN.jpg

Tinted side markers

FcfZJ4k.jpg

Raceseng Shifter

vGw1Jcj.jpg

5FJwan6.jpg

aZu5OHR.jpg

Various carbon exterior trim (Bennett)

2B0wbAb.jpg

53qfMd5.jpg

xH38uR0.jpg

QqmLV2D.jpg

UNhyzxs.jpg

Custom carbon wing mirror caps

lImImLl.jpg

Tinted fog lights (Depo)

Jowjla5.jpg

QzQ6yCC.jpg

Rear view camera

Z10uItR.jpg

Wider (+2.5cm) Muecke front fenders

ZsroBpf.jpg

sNRzyCw.jpg

mL4vBit.jpg

Ux1Id7G.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

Did you get the bennet kit from the 3rd party czech dealer rather than from bennet themselves? They quoted me for the kit last year and I never went through with it....regretting it now.

How are the parts for quality?

4 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

And how did you manage to remove that spoiler from the tailgate and did I spot an RTMG blow off valve?>

Indeed I got the carbon parts from Spoilercentrum.cz - they still had some parts in stock and got them for a good price.

They were actually half the price in relation to the Bennett prices online. The quality is superb as well as fitment - all made from actual carbon fiber sheets.

As it seems for now I will not be using the side trims and front spoiler lip - not looking as I hoped for on my Fabia Sport bumper and Monte Carlo trim.

The spoiler was removed by a friend of mine who has a paint shop. He used a cool gadget that when placed against the car heats up the silicone but not the trim itself which then comes right off. 

Indeed it is an RTMG blow off valve. Well spotted. 

• Like 1

Aw nice one,  I had been in contact with someone at spoiler centrum and the prices worked out at:

£150 for the spoiler

£133 for the door guards

£185 for the rear diffuser.

My plan was get the spoiler and rear diffuser only and paint them, However now I've seen those wings from Muecke…….I WANT! Obviously you are closer for a quick delivery but how long did delivery take?

16 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

Aw nice one,  I had been in contact with someone at spoiler centrum and the prices worked out at:

£150 for the spoiler

£133 for the door guards

My plan was get the spoiler and rear diffuser only and paint them, However now I've seen those wings from Muecke…….I WANT! Obviously you are closer for a quick delivery but how long did delivery take?

The Bennett parts came in after a week and half. The Muecke wings are made to order. They need a week to be made and then they ship them out. If I remember well I received the wings after two and a half weeks.

17 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

£150 for the spoiler

£133 for the door guards

Strictly static seem to be the uk supplier. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This project its on a league of it's own. Lovely to say the least.

What else do you plan for the car, engine wise? I think you never showed tha exhaust manifold, currently planning on make one, and because the 1.4 16v is mostly the same as the 1.6 16v that im running, or this is going turbo? 😮

• Thanks 1

On 26/01/2020 at 15:46, 32KOFDATA said:

Is it dead yet? ...no it ain't.  I've been doing major changes exterior/interior wise (nearing completion) and I've already started on the engine.

I've decided a long time ago that this little car will be with me for the long run.

Just a taster of things to come. 

Complete Dark Interior (thanks Ant!)

Xe2Ogf4.jpg

Black painted rear interior dome light

0QxJV6p.jpg

Black painted W8 front interior dome light

yqvNmZT.jpg

EOECEhN.jpg

Tinted side markers

FcfZJ4k.jpg

Raceseng Shifter

vGw1Jcj.jpg

5FJwan6.jpg

aZu5OHR.jpg

Various carbon exterior trim (Bennett)

2B0wbAb.jpg

53qfMd5.jpg

xH38uR0.jpg

QqmLV2D.jpg

UNhyzxs.jpg

Custom carbon wing mirror caps

lImImLl.jpg

Tinted fog lights (Depo)

Jowjla5.jpg

QzQ6yCC.jpg

Rear view camera

Z10uItR.jpg

Wider (+2.5cm) Muecke front fenders

ZsroBpf.jpg

sNRzyCw.jpg

mL4vBit.jpg

Ux1Id7G.jpg

Hi, Love reading through this build thread. I was just wondering, where did you get the black interior pieces from? Thanks